We love it when traveling CrossFitters take time out of their trips to come visit our gym. However, please keep the following things in mind:
- Our current, regular members are our highest priority. They pay us a lot of money every month to get the highest quality experience and coaching that we can provide. We hope to work with them for the rest of their lives, while unfortunately, we may get to spend an hour with you.
- You absolutely must have at least 3 months of CrossFit experience or have finished a Foundations class at your home gym. If you do not have a working knowledge of the movements common in CrossFit, we very kindly ask you to consider other options. You're always welcome to schedule a personal training session with one of our highly qualified coaches.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early. We have waivers to sign and want to introduce you to coaches and members to assure that you have the best experience possible. If you show up right when class starts or worse, late, we will ask you to come back another time.
- Be sure and let the coach know about any pre-existing injuries, etc. They are there to help you and will provide you with scaling and/or make sure you stay safe.
- Listen to our coaches. If you do it differently at your home gym, listen politely and try to consider that there are many ways to skin a cat. You may learn something that you can take with you.
- We ask for at least 24 hours notice. (Contact us here).
Drop in Rates:
- 1 Day- $20
- 2 Days- $30
- 3 Days- $40
- 1 Week Unlimited- $55
*If you are visiting for more than a week or a period of time that doesn't quite fit in the above pricing model, let us know and we're happy to work with you.