Our pursuit of optimal fitness is delivered through one-on-one coaching and group classes, including CrossFit. To speak with a coach about which is best for YOU, click here to book a free “No-Sweat Intro”.
Zero sales pressure, promise.
A great personal trainer helps you build a habit you’ll keep for life. After all, becoming a different person means doing things with you may not be comfortable with at first.
A good personal trainer is part coach, cheerleader, kinesiologist, physicist, and fan.
We’d like to think we know more about building habits and creating workouts that you’ll love more than anyone else – we’ve helped hundreds of clients achieve their goals. These days, we find ourselves doing a lot of things that others won’t – hey, everyone gets comfortable – and we keep pushing ourselves to find new techniques for our clients. We’re comfortable being uncomfortable. Even our personal trainers coach and train each other. Everyone needs a coach!
Your path to self-betterment starts with a Intro:
- What are you already doing right?
- How can we use those Bright Spots to leverage improvement?
- How can we help you get used to success?
You show up and we will tailor your workouts and oversee your form.
- Less chance of injury and greater results due to personalizing workouts towards each person’s strengths and weaknesses
- Greater accountability due to the one-on-one nature of personal training
- BUILD SPECIFIC SKILL SETS: Want to perfect your pull up, conquer a muscle-up or dial in your hand stand push-ups? Private coaching sessions are a great way to focus on and strengthen specific skill sets vital to improving your general CrossFit ability.
SET GOALS: Look good, feel good, live healthier…all of the above. Whatever your reasons for being here, we will help you identify them and reach them.
NUTRITION COACHING: What you eat has a lot to do with your success. Your coach will help you identify the right nutritional path.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: Pick your coach and pick your time. Private Coaching can be scheduled anytime that fits your schedule.
SPECIALIZED PROGRAMMING: If you are training for a specific event your coach will tailor your program to meet the needs and demands you will see in your event or sport. This will help you gain a valuable edge over your competition.
:30 Min Session
:60 MIN SESSION
5 :30 Sessions
5 :60 MIN SESSIONS
10 :30 MIN SESSIONS
10 :60 MIN SESSIONS