1:1 Nutrition Coaching
You’re exercising consistently and feel like you know a thing or two about eating “right” (what does that mean, anyway?!) Maybe you’ve tried a handful of fad diets and you see progress for awhile and then can’t seem to stay consistent. You're ready for a change.
While we love fitness around here (hell, we own a gym) we know that it’s only a small, small part of the equation (spoiler alert: it’s ALL about food). If you’re feeling ready to make a change (like real, long-lasting lifestyle changes) but you’re not sure where to start.
We believe advice + accountability + action is the unlock. We’re all about customized nutrition and lifestyle coaching to help you find your best, most badass, self. A real-life approach to fit your life and your goals means you’ll not only meet them, but crush them, and surprise even yourself.
Our Nutrition program (like our CrossFit and Personal Training Programs) combines behavioral change with achievement to create habits that will last a LIFETIME. Our program can be completed in person or online!
No shakes, no short-term.
Our Nutrition Coaching Program at CrossFit Sandpoint is very unique and is designed to provide individuals with an easy, science-based approach to nutrition and wellness, using simple behavior modification strategies to create positive change without the stress of “dieting.”
Imagine the confidence you could have walking into the grocery store or a restaurant knowing exactly what you should eat to not only feel great but look great too! The internet is filled with diet plans, recipe plans, and other information. There are a lot of programs out there telling you what NOT to eat or how to replace meals with supplements or a shake but what if we could attain this confidence through learning what TO eat and using whole foods with limited ingredients?
Behold, a teaching program to build life-long skills one step at a time!
Why CrossFit Sandpoint Nutrition Coaching?
1. Proven record of success. See our success stories HERE
2. Precision Nutrition Certified Coaches who understand both the science of nutrition and the psychology of creating change for long-term success.
3. The Nutrition Coaching Program is going to educate and hold you accountable. We believe if you want to do something well hire a coach, nutrition is no exception.
MINIMUM 3 MONTH COMMITMENT
- Initial consultation & InBody Analysis
- Comprehensive Nutrition Handbook
- Customized nutrition plan, grocery list and recipe ideas
- Updated nutrition plans every 2 weeks based on your progress
- Goal setting
- Unlimited Email/ Text Support
- Bi-Weekly Check Ins (in person or virtually)
- Graduate to Ongoing Coaching - $79/mon.