January Foundations Class Now Enrolling!
We're opening up 8 spots for our January 2016 Foundations class starting January 2nd!
Foundations is a program designed to get new CrossFitters up and running over the course of 8 sessions in 4 weeks, meeting Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 to 6:30pm. The class is set in a small group format (limited to 8 athletes) and gradually introduces the basic movement patterns as well as the intensity that is utilized in our normal CrossFit classes.
If you've been considering getting started with CrossFit Sandpoint, this Foundations class is a perfect way to do so.
- Foundations is the beginning of the CrossFit journey. The goal is to increase your overall fitness, get you comfortable with how our gym works so you can enter any one of our regular classes feeling confident and ready to tackle whatever workout gets thrown your way.
- You will learn:
- Proper form for all the basic CrossFit movements (squat, bend, push, pull, row, run, repeat!)
- The lingo--what all those acronyms really mean (AMRAP, WOD, EMOM...)
- The basics of proper post workout self care
- Basic nutritional guidance
- The Bonus: while you're ramping up your physical fitness your overall endurance will improve, you'll notice changes in your body composition, appearance and an increase in your metabolism.
The session will begin on January 3rd at 5:30 and will run through January 26th. At the conclusion, you will be prepared and excited to continue your CrossFit journey. To register, you can do so here. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 208-610-2220.
These sessions typically sell out fast (last session sold out in less than 48 hours), so don't hesitate. If you are trying to register, but it is already sold out, please email email@example.com to get on a waiting list. Or, if Tuesday and Thursday at 5:30 doesn't work for your schedule, please shoot us an email and let us know a time that does. We may end up adding an additional session in January, so your voice should be heard.